Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Reasons I Love Being a Blogger/Reader

"Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly countdown meme, hosted by the Broke and the Bookish



Thank god this week isn't another Books that Inspire Feelings kind of deal, because I'm all done with options for swooning and crying. Let's dwell on something a little happier this week... like being grateful, and happy. Let's talk about why I love what I do, and why I've done it all my life, and why I've been blogging about it now for three-and-a-half years... let's talk about why I love reading books. 

why i love reading

It gave me a way to escape. 
It always gives me something to do. 
It helps me figure out the world around me. 
It makes me a better person. 
It helps me understand people better. 

why i love blogging

It gave me a voice I didn't know I had. 
It gave me something for myself, as well as share with others.  
It helped me develop as a writer. 
It gives me something to aspire to. 
It made me realize there's always going to be something for me to do. 

What's your Top Ten? 

3 comments:

  1. Great picks :) I absolutely love and 100% agree with your point that blogging gave you a voice you didn't know you have. I am socially inept and very shy, but when it comes to my blog I can actually manage to talk and express how I'm feeling. I really love that about blogging! :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your points, espeically your last one. I haven't been bored since beginning my blog! Love the format of your post! Your intro to TTT made me smile. I've run out of 'feels' books too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books are the best escape. Thanks for sharing your list. The book community people I’ve met through books and blogging have been so awesome.

    ReplyDelete