"Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly countdown meme, hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!
Alright, we just covered last week what sort of books make me cry, and now, we're onto books that make me swoon, and just like last time, it's not a topic that I engage in quite regularly. Even when there is a swoon-worthy hero, I'm not usually the kind of girl to go all week-kneed just because of a well-written wooer.
In fact, in writing this list, there were a couple of specific patterns that began to develop... which begs the question, do I have a type? Which of these handsome fellows is really my fictional fantasy man?
19th Century Gentlemen
1. Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy - Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen
2. Mr. Edward Rochester - Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
3. Teddy Cutting - The Luxe series by Anna Godberson
4. Kartik - A Great and Terrible Beauty series by Libba Bray
Modern Day Man-of-my-Dreams
5. Etienne St. Clair - Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
6. Owen Armstrong - Just Listen, by Sarah Dessen
7. Park Sheridan - Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
8. Kyle Kingsbury - Beastly by Alex Flinn
9. All of the Leading Men of The Once Upon a Time series, especially the ones by Debbie Viguie and Cameron Dokey
10. Westley - The Princess Bride by William Goldman
Who are your Top Ten?