Wednesday, January 22, 2014

WWW Wednesday: Jan. 22nd

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a reading meme created by Should Be Reading

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING...

 One of these novels is going to be the star of an upcoming College Fashion article, and one is just for funsies. A classic young adult fantasy everyone loves, and a new take on an old classic with it's own BBC Christmas miniseries... can you guess which is destined for which purpose? 

WHAT I JUST FINISHED READING...

Both thoroughly enjoyable contemporary works of fiction, and ones I am looking forward to reviewing, just for the opportunity to get my thoughts out there, especially on The Fault in Our Stars

WHAT I'M PLANNING ON READING NEXT...

An ARC for a much anticipated release from one of my favorite imprints of Random House, and a book recently adapted into an upcoming film that looks so, so, SO good. Can't wait to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment