Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites: Link Love!

It's Friday, which means I'm wishing a very lovely weekend to all you lovely folks! I'm trapped in quite a bit of Panhellenic madness for the weekend, as our neighborhood at UW is busy hosting Greek Preview tomorrow for all the incoming freshman, but hopefully I'll get some time to read... and celebrate Mother's Day of course! 


This fantastic print, which I immediately require in its black tank iteration.

Who knew Random House had a Pinterest, let alone a tag specifically for bookish get-togethers?

My favorite news in non-profit and publishing partnerships this past week. Way to go, Obama! Always 'bout that education.

This year, #IndependentBookstoreDay and #FreeComicBookDay fell on the same day... but I'm still languishing beneath the burden of my unrelenting 2015 Resolution! Hopefully y'all celebrated more than I was able to, but if not, you should still go check out the Instagram tag, and marvel at all the papery goods.

If you're a tea fan like I - and most other book bloggers, lol - are, then check your knowledge against Pop Sugar's History of English Tea Time quiz! (I got a 90%. Just sayin').

Publishers Weekly's Books of the Week, and they've got some really great ones! Luckiest Girl Alive and Bibliotech sound like they're right in my wheelhouse.

Mindy Kaling released the cover and release date of her new book! Girl crush leveling up.

And, of course, here's a nice throwback to last year's Mother's Day last-minute-gift rundown! There's still plenty of time to pick up some great goodies for the lucky women in your life, so here's some examples, tailored to the needs of some particular kinds of mamas.

QUICK HITS:


What good reads have you seen on the interwebs this week? How are you spending Mother's Day? Let me know, in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment